Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Palin Derangement Syndrome

Here's a quote from one of the moonbats over at the Democratic Underground, showing just how unhinged the choice of Sarah Palin makes them:

"I will attack her for whatever reason suits the purpose of making her look bad to my audience.

When I am among secular people I will attack her for being a religious zealot. When I am among people from church, I will attack her for being of a heterodox denomination. When I am among liberals I will attack her for her conservative views. When I am among conservatives I will attack her for her for anything they are prove to view as shortcomings in ideology. When I am among women, I will deride the obvious pandering of her nomination and the fact that McCain must not think much of womens’ intelligence, when I am among conservative men who dislike women in authority, I will rub their noses in it.

If I can attack her for opposite reasons over the course of an afternoon, I will consider it an accomplishment.

Same goes for Johnny Boy."



Of course the Daily Kos couldn't let themselves be outdone. Here's a sampling of their "discourse" via Ace of Spades:
"If health insurance for all, an end to the Iraq War, an end to torture and illegal wiretapping, and a sane energy policy can be obtained at the price of destroying one teenage girl, her family, and the surrendering our self-respect I see that as a cheap trade."

And:

"Are you telling me that you would not use character-destroying lies to ensure a war against Iran does not occur? . . . What choice do we have? When faced with monsters, we have to be monstrous ourselves."

And:

Are you telling me you would not destroy the love a family holds for one another, even if it meant letting someone who would destroy the constitution become president?


As Gagdad Bob from One Cosmos said, in what is easily the quote of the day:

"..hell hath no fury like a leftist who encounters a female or African-American who doesn't need him.

No comments: