Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sex Changes For Kids Now

Via Conservative Grapevine, in this almost unbelivable story you'll read about a doctor at Children's Hospital in Boston who is, with the help of horomone injections, intentionally delaying the onset of puberty in children until they can definitively choose what gender they want to be.

It seems almost every day you get another little peek at the brave new world that progressives envision, or at the very least necessarily have no rationale for stopping.

When I was a kid I wanted to be a star athlete when I grew up. Does this mean I got screwed out of steroid and growth horomone therapy? Where's John Edwards when I need him?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.